BOGOTÁ & PLANETA TERRA FEST THRU LUMIA 900


Day 1


First day I arrived I walked around and took pictures of places I've never been to before when I've gone to Bogotá, at night we went to Wingz, a nice place for hot chicken wings and then to have a coktail and sleep, next day was REALLY IMPORTANT so I wanted to save energy

















Day 2

Next day after lunch we went to the mall to buy something for the cold, Bogotá can be really cold, and where the concert was is REALLY cold, 7°C is too much for me coming from Cali especially hehe, at the mall there was an homage to Michael Jackson so we stayed and watched for a while then left to see My Favourite Artist: Amy Lee of Evanescence, next to Garbage, Miike Snow and The Drums. It was A M A Z I N G ! As I was expecting she sings Great Live, has a strong stage prescence and it's flawless at the piano, Perfect, I screamed every single song, well not the silent ones hehe, Shirley Manson from Garbage was great too, she has The attitude and sounds great live too, I didn't know much songs about the other two but I really enjoyed some...ah it was Great, Thank god I had the Lumia to record these beautiful moments and be able to upload them right away to fb and twitter, put the battery on saving, flight mode sometimes and it lasted the whole night! :D


PLANETA TERRA




















THE DRUMS


MIIKE SNOW


GARBAGE


AMY LEE OF...


DJ JAMES MURPHY

Pirry is a well-known journalist in our country, I have a lot of respect for his work/chronicles.
Yes, There was ISO 800  + flash = Bad.





End up tired, starving, a bit drunk for the beer, cold, and with my throat completely dry but it all worth it, Now I can say I saw my favourite artist live: Amy Lee

Day 3

This was the last day I would be able to walk around Bogotá, so we went to Mundo Aventura, a theme park, then Usaquén a nice area where you can buy really nice and autentique Colombian craftwork but I forgot my Lumia at my friend's car that time, next thing we did was to go to the cinema with another friend to watch Paranormal Activity 4. After the movie, which was not bad, we drove back to the appartment it was my last night in that cold big city and I couldn't do much cause I had to catch my flight early in the morning next day.

Skycoaster at Mundo Aventura. Goosebumps.



Day 4

Goodbye cold & big Bogotá city!
VIDEO TO COME...

Comments

Popular Posts