DAY ONE

Well, after years thinking about it I finally decided to start my own blog. In case anybody reads this I'm from Colombia, I speak spanish and I like to write in english to practice it, I like how it sounds, somehow without being my main language I feel I can organize my thoughts easier in english and I have interest in all sorts of things, music, paintings, drawings, artists, photography, films, graphic design, technology, pop culture but the main reason why I open this blog is to Let Go and by that I mean literally let go trough writing, I might not be the best at poetry but I like it, I like how it sounds, it touches me deep, maybe thats why I love Amy Lee from Evanescence, her lyrics, the way she sings and plays the piano, she might not be a worldwide known artist who has won all the awards (neither her record label has bought them for her) but I don't care, if she sells nowadays, if not, I don't mind it, nobody should mind it when it comes to have a connection with something that comes from your soul, yes, I heard her on the radio back in 2003, not so many great artist have the lucky chance to play on the radio, but she got signed and I was lucky to hear her one day when I was going through a particular time of my life, had no idea who she was until I searched and listened to her beautiful songs. That's how it all started. I was listening to 'Fallen' her debut album when I first wrote a note, and I discovered how relieving it could be, to let go of everything that pressures me for good or bad, all I had to do was to pick a pen, relax, think and enjoy the process, with tears, smiles, deep breaths but at the end it all worths it.

So whoever read this is welcome, if nobody does, I welcome myself anyway to this exciting journey of letting  go, ¨fighting my demons¨ (I don't like how typical it sounds but that's what it is), sharing love, words, drawings, knowledge, ¨google knowledge¨ or anything I do here and I will promise myself to keep it updated or not to be shy to share the most personal things, even though not smart, well written or perfectly made, but it's mine and it can't be any other way. :)

|PD: Feel free to correct me, none of us is perfect|



Comments

Popular Posts