FIVE YEARS AGO

Someday we'll see each other again
It's what I want to believe
I laid about in my bed all day
my empty heart I can't deceive
It's your presence what I want to feel
I loved everything you did for me
you really took care of me
and how special you made me feel
I'd wish you could stay here.

I want you to stay with me
seven innocent words I didn't say to you
I was so shy,so fool
there's a lot of things I wanted
but I didn't do
I never did
like begging you to stay with me
How could I forget that last day?
when I hold your hand
and there was some tears in your face
thought your eyes spoke to me
thought they said you wouldn't go from here
I won't forget that day, never
when I saw you in the stretcher
where you slept forever
to rest in heaven
I wonder if she knows how much I miss her.

It's been five years,five years ago
since somethings started to go wrong
at least not everything, not at all
but everything changed since you've been gone
and I still need you but you won't come
you can't,I understand
It's just that I need your love sometimes
want to hold you tight until we can't breath
a soft caress of your hands
your sweet kisses in my cheek
your voice at night calling me
all those things I won't ever feel.

Now It's just me and I want to thank you
even when you're not here
I know somewhere you listen to me
you gave me a lot of reasons to live
to stay strong,to be here
maybe I'm not what you wanted
and I can't promise I'll be
but I will go on
and maybe someday my heart won't be empty anymore
that day I want to believe
that you'll be happy for me
I love you,wait for me.
Hope someday,in a beautiful day
we'll see each other again.
...Mom.

30.06.08



Comments

Popular Posts