THE PROCESS

No worries
where hope reigns
No stories
about sad things
No pretending
when truth speaks by itself
things could be different
but I can only be myself
and I learn, I see, I learn
there are words to share
and It's always a mistake
to compare,
there is good, there is bad
better and worse
a day you're down
the next you're up
speaks my mind
always in the place
where you're confortable at
the size of the scars
will always remind me
how deep the wound was
but it's a scar when it's healed
and so is the mind,
this so-called thing called heart
can't decide when the scar
will be open back
I don't want a guide
don't want to learn fast
want to listen,
want to be heard,
and learn in time
yes, falling more than twice
decisions can be wrong sometimes
but I am lucky to have the chance to decide
different if it's out my hands
but you can't decide for someone
nor what is done or places
feels good when decisions
are not only for your own
but you can leave positive remarks
in someone's life
The process feels longer
a never-ending road that somehow
someday will be over
the process of knowing yourself
these hours at night with myself
finding inside my own help
trough what I lived,
the reason why I fell
conclussions come, feel I've learned
then again I find myself in this place
but it's ok, this is ok
it is ok to cry, speak out your mind
forgive your heart
realizing there is no missing
where you're confortable at
no obstacles
when you don't think there are
no blindness
when you stay true to your heart
and I can say : ¨Oh, I wish I was...¨
when my feet are on track
and this never-ending process
has taught me that
no changes are made when pretending
no illusions are real with eyes blind
trough this highs and lows
learn every second who I am
see,learn,listen,talk
it comes out, I relax
there is no need to play the smart one
every process is different
accept that,
compare
if it will ever get you anywhere
Salty water flows in its own path
reaches the corner
goes to nowhere
might not be the time to feel well
but this is me, my time, can only be myself
a constant process
that somehow, someday,
sometime will end.
Not today.

16.10.2012
Eduardo Sancinetti. 2011.

Comments

Popular Posts