THERE'S JUST NO USE

Speechles to describe
All the thousand scenarios
That come to life
Yet not wise
We choose to take them
Out of compromise
Leaving behind files
That could help us to build
Or destruct us in a slice of time
Is it any smart?
But fine, well its fine, let's talk
First of all I would lie to call it all bad
But you wouldn't be me and I couldn't be you
So it was bad
Because the are millions ways to appreciate a smile
Not others but mine
Would it be appreciable if honestly speaking I wish it was you
Taking a smile from my inside
But then I fall in the mistake
It's disgusting to compare I have always said
Its not a place I can replace
But I've tried and tried my best just to fail again
And over and over again
I haven't let go of your hand
althougt its just a hologram what I've seem to held
And if you want it give it time so we both can be fine
And then forget
I wasn't speechless to call the end
I had a voice and screamed your name
Its gonna take as long as its gonna take
Until we forget
How, how, how, how much have i regret?
And yet, yet, yet, yet I've done it again
It wasn't fair with myself i was calling my end
It isn't real fair with you either over and over again
I would speak about my times yet they all seem to be a burden
So lets forget
We don't want to try again, we are tired it's the end of what was once left
And i killed it i can take the blame
If it all makes you feel like you never failed
Its not worth it to even mention
How much times I made the tension
Cause I'm the one the blame
But really after all the fights
I thought there was a fire to ignite
But it was long gone
I pushed you away you say but you also wanted to take that way
How do i make my point clear that I'm taking what's on me and still i feel hurt
Its good you cut the line cause i wouldn't do it oh my life
But look at my actions
Such a seeking-hugs machine
Such a bored-of-it-all after a drink
How much i don't like this world
How much I've hurt with words
I end up being the same
To all the superficial fucks
To all the mother fucker dogs
My words have became soar and i not really that drunk
So please forgive me
Cause i want to make something good for the world I've lived on
People never listen to this
People loves and loves to hate
Its such a sad fact
Cause there are people who's all-smiles
Ask them what its real behind
It can't be that wrong
So there can be no compromise
We won't ever knock the tie
Just cause you won't want
I couldn't have been the same
I'm part of a constant change just like the world goes
If you can't see the good in me,
Lets lace our shoes
We're running free
There's just no use
You said to me
So that is all,
Baby.

2.1.2014

Comments

Popular Posts